[asterisk-users] Failover Routing

Rizwan Hisham rizwanhasham at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 06:30:00 CST 2011

You can use exten pattern matching for un allocated numbers, say exten=>
_X.,1,Goto(somewhere) will match all the numbers on priority 1. But make
sure you match full extension numbers first which are allocated. Also this
extension is a security risk as well. It is recommended that you use a
filter dialplan application/function before matching this extension to make
sure you accept numbers only.

Cheers

On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 5:11 PM, Deepika Nijhawan <
deepika.nijhawan at oxygen8.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> If I use dialstatus variable, it doesn’t give exact reasons for failure
> like for unallocated numbers it sends Congestion. Whereas, for unallocated
> number I don’t want to go to failover routing. But need to go to failover
> routing for other congestion reasons.
>
> So, is there any way to check SIP responses like 4xx or 5xx ?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Deepika
>

> --

Best Ragards