[asterisk-users] VMX Locator

Darrin Henshaw darrin.asterisk at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 06:45:32 CDT 2011

Hello All,

I've been doing some looking into VMX Locator(part of FreePBX from what I
see). One of my sales guys came from a company that was running FreePBX and
we are running straight asterisk installed using custom built RPM's.
Currently in the voicemail app the only key press that does anything is *,
which kicks the person out into their own voicemail at the moment.

However, VMX Locator gives options for pressing 0, 1 and 2 and have
different stuff happen based on those. My question is has anyone actually
tried or gotten this to work in Asterisk itself? I've been looking it up but
no luck so far. Thanks.