[asterisk-users] Cisco IP Phones and Skinny in asterisk

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 15 20:09:51 CDT 2011

Dears;

OK, I start beleive that the problem in the TFTP and the files that I placed there.

Now, I am using the Phone as skinny, and the files that are placed in the directory /var/lib/tftpboot/ as following:

CTLSEPB8BEBF22AB62.tlv
SEPB8BEBF22AB62.cnf.xml
XMLDefault.cnf.xml

Well, actually the CTLSEPB8BEBF22AB62.tlv is totally empty, so should I place any thing in it? Anyone has a format for the file CTLSEPB8BEBF22AB62.tlv?

Also, what do I miss other files that the Phone needs it?