[asterisk-users] sig_pri.c:985 pri_find_dchan: Span 1 No D-channels available! Using Primary channel as D-channel anyway!

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 15 14:06:10 CDT 2011

The card is Digium card T2XXP (PCI) as I mentioned in my email.

I added the configuration for the second port (span 2) to work, otherwise it does not work.

I just added the below lines in the files system.conf and chan_dahdi.conf, all other lines are the default lines. The asterisk version is: Asterisk 1.8.3.2, DAHDI Version: 2.4.1 and libpri-1.4.11.5.

system.conf:

span=1,1,0,ccs,hdb3,crc4,yellow
bchan=1-15,17-31
dchan=16

span=2,1,0,ccs,hdb3,crc4,yellow
bchan=32-46,48-62
dchan=47

chan_dahdi.conf:

context=IncomingPSTN
group=0
signalling=pri_cpe
switchtype=euroisdn
channel=>1-15,17-31

context=IncomingPSTN
group=1
signalling=pri_cpe
switchtype=euroisdn
channel=>32-46,48-62

So any advise why I have to configure the second span? I only need span 1.

Regards
Bilal