[asterisk-users] sig_pri.c:985 pri_find_dchan: Span 1: No D-channels available! Using Primary channel as D-channel anyway!

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 14 18:27:31 CDT 2011

Dear;

Thanks a lot for guiding me.

Is it possible that the installation libpri-1.4.11.5 newer than the libpri-1.4.11.5-patch?

Well, when I typed (note: I am trying to apply the libpri-1.4.11.5-patch for the libpri-1.4.11.5):

libpri-1.4.11.5# patch -p0 -i libpri-1.4.11.5-patch

It gave me that patched detected as shown below (example of one file, and I got same for other files):

patching file pri.c
Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected!  Assume -R?

And when I reached to the q931, then it failed to save and apply the hunk !!

patching file q931.c
Hunk #2 FAILED at 4945.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 4957.
Hunk #4 FAILED at 4973.
Hunk #5 FAILED at 5001.
Hunk #6 FAILED at 5303.
Hunk #7 FAILED at 5319.
Hunk #8 FAILED at 5817.
Hunk #9 FAILED at 5830.
Hunk #10 FAILED at 6085.
Hunk #11 FAILED at 6236.
Hunk #12 FAILED at 6379.
Hunk #13 FAILED at 6447.
Hunk #14 FAILED at 6635.
Hunk #15 FAILED at 7287.
Hunk #16 FAILED at 7320.
Hunk #17 FAILED at 7332.
Hunk #18 FAILED at 7426.
Hunk #19 FAILED at 7991.
Hunk #20 FAILED at 8029.
Hunk #21 FAILED at 8077.
Hunk #22 FAILED at 8096.
21 out of 22 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file q931.c.rej

What this mean? The installation libpri-1.4.11.5 already contains the libpri-1.4.11.5-patch and the install libpri-1.4.11.5 already newer than the libpri-1.4.11.5-patch? So it failed to apply the changes to the q931 file?

As I see that I am facing a problem with applying the patch to the q931 while at the same time the D-channel is related to the q931, so it could seriously a bug?

I am now confused, not able to know if the installation newer than the patch or I am missing something in doing the patch?

In case the installation newer than the patch, so I will resolve my problem? Shall I come back for previous version or I have to go for beta version :( !!

Please help.

Regards
Bilal