[asterisk-users] SPA504G Unable to Transfer Established Call

Andres andres at telesip.net
Tue Jun 14 16:48:47 CDT 2011

If you have experience with these phones...

We are trying to figure out how to transfer an established call on the
SPA504G while a second call is incoming.   At present, the receptionist
has to answer every single incoming call before the XFER softkey is seen
again.   This is completely unpractical for a receptionist that may have
4 or more calls coming in at the same time.  When the receptionist has
an established call and a second call is coming in, the only softkeys
seen are 'ignore' and 'answer'.  Trying to add xfer from the
'Programable Softkeys - Ringing Key List' section yields no result.

All other phones from the previous line (ie, SPA942, SPA962..) worked
differently.  When the second call was coming in, your soft keys would
not change.  You could still XFER the current extablished call before
you answered the next.  How can we make the new phones behave in that way??

Thanks

--
Technical Support
http://www.neuroredes.com