[asterisk-users] Google Voice receiving call problem

Vladimir Mikhelson vlad at mikhelson.com
Tue Jun 14 11:03:45 CDT 2011

Elliot,

You need to execute "sendDTMF(1) "

Articles are available with detailed setup description.

-Vladimir

On 6/14/2011 1:26 AM, Elliot Murdock wrote:
> Hello,
>
> To help clarify, Jabber is receiving the incoming packets, but
> Asterisk does not seem to be associating it with the gtalk
> configuration and the call is not routed into any context.  The remote
> caller only hears continous ringing.  However, outgoing, gtalk and
> jabber work fine.
>
> What could be the problem?
>
> Elliot
>
> On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 2:02 AM, Elliot Murdock <murdocke at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am using 1.8.4.2 and while outgoing seems to work, incoming still
>> does not route calls in to the appropriate context.
>>
>> Please advise.
>>
>> Thank you,
>> Elliot
>>
>> On Sat, Apr 16, 2011 at 4:24 PM, William Stillwell
>> <william at stillwellsoft.com> wrote:
>>> You must have 1.8+ its already been posted the 1.6 didn’t get a backport fix
>>> in the jabber protocol.

>>> to="ldardini at gmail.com/asterisk438D86E0"
>>> id="jingle:10.176.108.16-15899749:1:457BCF36" type="set"><ses:session
>>> type="initiate" id="SIP784359174 at 10.177.37.1"
>>> initiator="+17174695631 at voice.google.com/srvres-MTAuMTc2LjEwOC4xNjo5ODQ4"
>>> xmlns:ses="http://www.google.com/session"><pho:description
>>> xmlns:pho="http://www.google.com/session/phone"><pho:payload-type id="0"
>>> name="PCMU" clockrate="8000"/><pho:payload-type id="101"
>>> name="telephone-event"/></pho:description><transport
>>> behind-symmetric-nat="false" can-receive-from-symmetric-nat="false"
>>> xmlns="http://www.google.com/transport/raw-udp"/><transport
>>> xmlns="http://www.google.com/transport/p2p"/></ses:session></iq>
>>>
>>> No other messages are logged. Where is my mistake?
>>>
>>> I am using asterisk 1.6.2.7 (Ubuntu packaging) and following there are the
>>> relevant files.
>>>
>>> Thank you
>>>
>>> Leandro
>>>
>>> ####### jabber.conf