[asterisk-users] Google Voice receiving call problem

Elliot Murdock murdocke at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 01:26:17 CDT 2011

Hello,

To help clarify, Jabber is receiving the incoming packets, but
Asterisk does not seem to be associating it with the gtalk
configuration and the call is not routed into any context.  The remote
caller only hears continous ringing.  However, outgoing, gtalk and
jabber work fine.

What could be the problem?

Elliot