[asterisk-users] PAP2T provisioning via SRV record?

Mike Diehl mdiehl at diehlnet.com
Mon Jun 13 13:44:57 CDT 2011

Hi all,

I'm trying to provision my PAP2T's to use a SVR lookup to find the Asterisk
server.  I'm using a provisioning file that contains an element like:

<Proxy_1_> _sip._udp.example.com </Proxy_1_>

However, the PAP doesn't seem to be able to find my server with this hostname.
The DNS records are in place because my Polycom and Grandstream servers work
just fine.

What else do I need to do to get the PAP to work this way?

TIA,

--

Take care and have fun,
Mike Diehl.