[asterisk-users] Communciation delay betwwn speakers

Mon Jun 13 03:39:10 CDT 2011

Hy all of you,

I successfully installed an AsterikNow fo a client and almost everything
works fine.
I can call/recieve in internal with perfect quality.
I can do the same with external EXCEPT the little delay in the
communication. I have almost 0,5 s of delay between speakers only with
outside.
I checked the QoS and no packets are lost, I have the G729 installed,
configured and declared as unique and primary codec on the server and
even on the hardphones.

Have you got an idea for searchnig in another way?

Regards,

Florent THOMAS