[asterisk-users] What is wrong in m

Bruce B bruceb444 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 18:44:24 CDT 2011

Hi everyone,

What is wrong in below asterisk application? The output should be content of
field booth_status from table booths:

[extension-status]
exten => _X.,1,MYSQL(Connect connid 127.0.0.1 root password my-extensions)
exten => _X.,n,MYSQL(Query allow_call ${connid} SELECT extension_status FROM
mytable WHERE extension=${CALLERID(num)} ORDER BY id DESC LIMIT 1)
exten => _X.,n,NoOp(allow_call is: ${allow_call})

But I get:
*"allow_call is: 4" *while it should actually be ACTIVE or INACTIVE

I want to read the LAST record found under column "extension" in "mytable"
and do a NoOp for it's contents. But instead I am getting 4 which I think
refers to the connection ID?!

***There is only one record in my table right now.

Thanks,