[asterisk-users] sccp problem

Pezhman Lali lopl at lopl.net
Mon Jun 6 22:02:53 CDT 2011

Dear
I installed chan-sccp-b v3 on a powerful virtual machine, with 4 cpu cores
and 16GB RAM(enabled in kernel by PAE)
about 1,200+ clients are going to register in this machine. all data of
clients are saved in ORACLE. The asterisk (1.6.2.18) connected to the
database throw odbc(unixodbc).
all logging are disabled( verbose, debug and sccp debug) . the asterisk was
crashed every few minutes.

here some question

1-does anyone have experience doing it by 1200+ clients?
2-is chan-sccp-b v2 more stable than v3?what is the best sccp channel for
this project?
3-does chan_sccp_b have rtcache for disabling, like IAX and SIP in realtime
mode?I had the same experience with IAX, when our online users grew up,
asterisk was crashed. but by disabling rtcache, we had better condition

best

--
Pezhman Lali