[asterisk-users] Bridged Call

Alex Vishnev alex9134 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 10:09:03 CDT 2011

I have a Bridged call with 2 parties. I want to redirect one party to a conference room and the other party to an outside number. I tried doing that with a dialplan. I used ChannelRedirect in the dialplan and redirected the first channel to the conference room. however, the second channel disconnects. Reading thru the mailing list i understand that this expected. However, I don't understand how I can connect the second channel to an outside number. Can someone give a hand?