[asterisk-users] standalone PRI-to-SIP converter

Matjaz matjaz.pahor at comutel.si
Thu Jun 2 06:37:14 CDT 2011

Hi everyone,

i ended using Patton, right after a fiasco with overlap to enblock
conversion
on a users PBX ...
Had to go out and pay more for a Voxip unit . That things serves me well
and is
far less complicated to setup.

NOw using it to interconnect a PBX with aprox 5000 extensions behind it,
without a problem.

But ... on the side note . MAKE THEM CONVERT TO IP PBXs .. ( though
hardly possible on large installs )