[asterisk-users] Migration from Mantis to JIRA

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Wed Jun 1 18:51:10 CDT 2011

Greetings,

A few weeks ago I posted a message about the upcoming migration from
Mantis to JIRA for issues.asterisk.org [1].  A lot of testing has been
done and all known issues have been resolved.  We have scheduled the
migration for Sunday, June 5th.  The issue tracker will be down most of
the day as the migration takes place.  Once the migration is complete,
the issue tracker will be:

    https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/

Mantis will still be available for some time, but will be read-only.  If
you have an account on Mantis, you will be able to log in to JIRA using
the same username.  All of your history will have been migrated.  This
account can also be used on wiki.asterisk.org.

IMPORTANT NOTE: You will have to click the "forgot my password" link to
reset your password before you can log in, though.  It is not possible
to migrate passwords from one to the other as they use a different
hashing algorithm.

For more information about how to use JIRA, see the JIRA user's guide:

    http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA042/JIRA+User%27s+Guide

If you run into any problems after the migration has taken place, please
report them in the "JIRA Help" project.  If you would rather report
something via email, email espiceland at digium dot com and me.

Thanks,

[1] http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-dev/2011-May/049088.html

--
Russell Bryant
Digium, Inc.   |   Engineering Manager, Open Source Software