[asterisk-dev] Mantis to JIRA migration testing

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Mon May 9 11:07:08 CDT 2011

Greetings,

The Asterisk issue tracker, issues.asterisk.org, has been running the Mantis issue tracker since 2003.  We have begun migrating issues.asterisk.org to run a new issue tracker, JIRA [1].  It integrates well with other Atlassian tools we are already using, including Bamboo [2] and Confluence [3].

Please take some time to test this instance of JIRA and see if things work how you would expect them to:

    https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/

If you have an account on Mantis, you can log in using the same username.  All of your history will have been migrated.  You will have to click the "forgot my password" link to reset your password before you can log in, though.

The data that is imported into this test instance is a couple of months old, but is representative of what the migration would look like.  Please keep in mind that any changes made on this test instance will be lost.

If you find any problems, please report them on Mantis in the "Mantis" project.  If you have any questions or comments, please post to the asterisk-dev list.

Thanks,

[1] http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/
[2] http://bamboo.asterisk.org
[3] http://wiki.asterisk.org

--
Russell Bryant
Digium, Inc.   |   Engineering Manager, Open Source Software