[asterisk-users] AMI buffering event output?

Örn Arnarson orn at arnarson.net
Wed Jun 1 06:05:15 CDT 2011

Hi Alex,

In the case of php, there's just an open socket. I'm using that php
script on multiple other hosts with no buffering.

The telnet client on the server is just "telnet", and I've tested
telnetting to AMI on another server to make sure that the client isn't
buffering with no problem. The problem only presents itself when
telnetting to this particular AMI.

Regards,
Örn