[asterisk-users] AMI buffering event output?

Örn Arnarson orn at arnarson.net
Wed Jun 1 06:03:41 CDT 2011

Hi Matt,

Yes, passing two carriage returns. I login successfully. Here's
example output (with my comments in [])

Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost.
Escape character is '^]'.
Asterisk Call Manager/1.1
action: login
username: phpagi
secret: supersecretpassword
events: on

Response: Success
Message: Authentication accepted

[No output after this point until I pass carriage return]

[Now I press carriage return and two events appear, along with an
error message for missing action]

Event: PeerStatus
Privilege: system,all
ChannelType: SIP