[asterisk-users] Serious bug in 1.6.2.19 - what is the time frame to fix such bugs?

Bruce B bruceb444 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 21:39:44 CDT 2011

I think this should be a quick fix since it's rendering the latest stable
version useless and making the impression that it was released just to break
things and force people onto 1.8x. Just a thought...no blame game. But
really something like this should be tackled quickly. No point to break
things so badly on the last stable version.

Regards,