[asterisk-users] Capturing call Reject/Decline events on a PRI line

Ishwar Sridharan ishwar at exotel.in
Fri Jul 29 13:45:04 CDT 2011

Hello,

We enable pri intense debug with the standard asterisk PRI dialplan,
collected the logs and you can find the logs attached to the mail.

After the call was made, the called party cut the call, and asterisk doesn't
seem to recognise the event.

I can't make much sense of the logs given my non-existent background in
telephony. Would somebody here help me figure why the event wasn't captured?

--
Thanks,
Ishwar.