[asterisk-users] call forwarding number from outside.

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Fri Jul 29 09:41:59 CDT 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Kevin P.
Fleming
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2011 8:49 AM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] call forwarding number from outside.

On 07/29/2011 09:12 AM, Eric Wieling wrote:

> [...]

In Asterisk 1.8 and later, if the phones (endpoints) support it, the
connected party display on the phone will update *after* the transfer has
been completed to show who the person is talking to (not the person who
performed the transfer).

--
Kevin P. Fleming
445 Jan Davis Drive NW - Huntsville, AL 35806 - USA Check us out at

Couple of questions -
This "magic trick" is contained in app_dial?
Functionality is inherent to 1.8/10.X structure so we can't re-invent this
in our old 1.4/1.6 installs?