[asterisk-users] Disabling Polycom "reject" and "DND" or disable Asterisk 486 "Busy Here" actions

Eric Wieling EWieling at nyigc.com
Thu Jul 28 14:55:49 CDT 2011

For Firmware 3.3.0 or later.

voIpProt.SIP.serverFeatureControl.localProcessing.dnd="0"
You may also have to add voIpProt.SIP.serverFeatureControl.dnd="1"   Since Asterisk doesn't support the Polycom "server based DND" that should effectively disable DND.

If you just want to disable the reject response use call.rejectBusyOnDnd="0"