[asterisk-users] Asterisk as a Operator Phone

Duncan Turnbull duncan at e-simple.co.nz
Mon Jul 25 14:27:18 CDT 2011

Asterisk can run operator phones with no problem, there are multiple phones out there with addon buttons for automating shared line appearances forwards and other functions

For example yealink have the t38 with 6 lines and 16 buttons and the ex 38 with 38 additional programmable buttons to add to that if you need

Are you talking about a phone that is not sip based?

I am not sure why you need to use chan_alsa?

Cheers Duncan

Sent from my iPhone please excuse the typos