[asterisk-users] a=sendonly Music On Hold ignored

Michael voip.question at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 06:39:45 CDT 2011

On Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 11:01 AM, Michael <voip.question at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 8:07 PM, Matthew J. Roth <mroth at imminc.com> wrote:
>
>> Luckily, there is an option to force Asterisk to ignore the SDP
>> session version number and treat all SDP data as new data.  Try adding
>> "ignoresdpversion=yes" to the phone's configuration in sip.conf.
>>
>> COOL!!!!!!! OK, so when I added this line to the device's settings
> (somewhat complicated, as FreePBX uses a database for these fields), it
> didn't do anything, but then I read that I can add it in the general SIP
> seetings, and after I did that, I get a new message now:
>
> Music class default requested but no musiconhold loaded
>
> How can I solve this issue??
>
> For the sake of future list readers, please respond to this post with
>> "[RESOLVED]" appended to the subject line if this fixes your problem.
>>
>> I'll do that once it's fully resolved, and include all the steps to the
> solution.
>
> Thanks a lot.

When I checked the uploaded modules, I see that MusicOnHold is loaded:

pbx*CLI> module show like music
Module                         Description                              Use
Count
res_musiconhold.so             Music On Hold Resource                   0
1 modules loaded

What should I do next???

Thanks.