[asterisk-users] a=sendonly Music On Hold ignored

Michael voip.question at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 03:01:47 CDT 2011

On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 8:07 PM, Matthew J. Roth <mroth at imminc.com> wrote:

> Luckily, there is an option to force Asterisk to ignore the SDP
> session version number and treat all SDP data as new data.  Try adding
> "ignoresdpversion=yes" to the phone's configuration in sip.conf.
>
> COOL!!!!!!! OK, so when I added this line to the device's settings
(somewhat complicated, as FreePBX uses a database for these fields), it
didn't do anything, but then I read that I can add it in the general SIP
seetings, and after I did that, I get a new message now:

Music class default requested but no musiconhold loaded

How can I solve this issue??

For the sake of future list readers, please respond to this post with
> "[RESOLVED]" appended to the subject line if this fixes your problem.
>
> I'll do that once it's fully resolved, and include all the steps to the
solution.

Thanks a lot.