[asterisk-users] Redirecting call from one E1 to another?

Tony Mountifield tony at softins.co.uk
Fri Jul 15 11:11:15 CDT 2011

In article <296076780.5348.1310743930593.JavaMail.root at zimbra>,
Richard Mudgett <rmudgett at digium.com> wrote:
> > I would suggest Two B-Channel Transfer (TBCT), transferring to a
> > unique
> > number (received as DNIS by the other server) that would identify the
> > call
> > as transferred from the first server and, perhaps, the reason for the
> > transfer.
> >
> > It looks like TBCT may not have been implemented in Asterisk for
> > EuroISDN.
> >
> It is implemented in EuroISDN(ETSI).
> You need Asterisk 1.8 and libpri 1.4.12 to take advantage of the feature.

Thanks. I had just a moment ago found the ETSI spec and then the libpri
file rose_etsi_ect.c, so I was almost there!

Does Asterisk implement actioning an ECT from the remote end (so as to
test with back-to-back Asterisks), or just support generating an ECT?

Cheers
Tony
--
Tony Mountifield