[asterisk-users] ${HASH(SIP_CAUSE, ...)} and peer name

Philippe Sultan philippe.sultan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 16:22:40 CDT 2011

The destination channel dies right after your Dial statement exits,
but you can retrieve the info in the channel that's still alive :
exten => _XXX,n,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN})
exten => _XXX,n,NoOp(SIP return code : ${HASH(SIP_CAUSE,${CDR(dstchannel)})})

Works fine on the Asterisk server I'm running (1.8.3.3).

Philippe

On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 11:01 PM, ik <idokan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to figure out what was the return code of SIP for a call.
> The problem is that HASH(SIP_CAUSE) require a peer name, but when I try to
> retrieve the peer name using ${CHANNEL(peername)}, I have an error message
> that CHANNEL does not have peername or it is not available to be used.
> I tried to print it with NOOP on a live channel, and also after hangup, both
> with the same error message.
>
> So how can I get SIP_CAUSE, or how can I get the peer name ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ido
>
> --

Philippe Sultan