[asterisk-users] ${HASH(SIP_CAUSE, ...)} and peer name

ik idokan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 16:01:48 CDT 2011

Hello,

I'm trying to figure out what was the return code of SIP for a call.
The problem is that HASH(SIP_CAUSE) require a peer name, but when I try to
retrieve the peer name using ${CHANNEL(peername)}, I have an error message
that CHANNEL does not have peername or it is not available to be used.
I tried to print it with NOOP on a live channel, and also after hangup, both
with the same error message.

So how can I get SIP_CAUSE, or how can I get the peer name ?

Thanks,

Ido