[asterisk-users] Blind Transfer Connected

Nikhil d.nikhil at cem-solutions.net
Tue Jul 5 23:52:28 CDT 2011

Hi
     Below is the comment that written in
chan_sip.c(handle_request_refer) file of asterisk .In RFC also mentioned
that if blind transfer failed call should connect back, some of phones
support this(If received refer) like cisco,polycom and etc.

\par Blind transfers
         The transferor provides the transferee
         with the transfer targets contact. The signalling between
         transferer or transferee should not be cancelled, so the
         call is recoverable if the transfer target can not be reached
         by the transferee.

         In this case, Asterisk receives a TRANSFER from
         the transferor, thus is the transferee. We should
         try to set up a call to the contact provided
         and if that fails, re-connect the current session.
         If the new call is set up, we issue a hangup.
         In this scenario, we are following section 5.2
         in the SIP CC Transfer draft. (Transfer without
         a GRUU)

In asterisk comment is written correct but it is not working.

Thanks
Nikhil