[asterisk-users] Newbie Question...

Piotr Górski piotr at prnet.pl
Mon Jan 31 16:22:36 CST 2011

Hello!

Im new to Asterisk configuration and I have few questions regarding its
configuration.

I have 4 PSTN lines connected to TDM410. I can make exact 60 minutes of free
calls from each of 4 pstn lines... Can I configure Asterisk to call thru
pstn line that has free minutes? For example

Outgoing calls are going through PSTN 1 for 60 minutes. When I use all of
these free minutes - outgoing calls go thru PSTN 2. When I use all free
minutes from PSTN 2 outgoing calls go via PSTN3.

--
Piotrek Gorski