[asterisk-users] RTP keepalive doesn't work

Ryan Tucker Ryan.Tucker at rgtech.com.au
Fri Jan 28 09:24:18 CST 2011

Thanks for the info, I guess I would expect asterisk to send 'silence' (in blank RTP form or something) if silence suppression is disabled. Just as I would expect any end point to send 'silence' if it was muted when silence suppression was disabled. It seems that RTP keepalives would serve this purpose, however this doesn't seem to be available either... Should I file a bug report re rtpkeepalive?

Sent from my iPhone