[asterisk-users] FUNC_ODBC and ARRAY

Sherwood McGowan sherwood.mcgowan at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 03:21:29 CST 2011

On Sun, Jan 23, 2011 at 1:39 AM, Tilghman Lesher <tilghman at meg.abyt.es> wrote:
> Add:
>
> [compat]
> app_set=1.6
>
> to your asterisk.conf and restart.
>
> Basically, someone a long time ago decided that making Set take multiple
> key value pairs would be a good idea.  This misfeature led to a great deal
> of dialplan confusion, with lots of escaping needed to make it work
> correctly.  This is what I attempted to fix in 1.6, with 1.4 upgraders
> getting the old behavior by default (so their dialplans would not break on
> the upgrade) and new users getting the new behavior by default.  This is
> all detailed in UPGRADE.txt, by the way.
>
> --
> Tilghman

Tilghman,
Thanks for your help mate, it's greatly appreciated. Thanks for
pointing out my stupidity in not remembering the contents of
UPGRADE-1.6.txt. I had read the part about Set being changed about a
year and a half ago, should have remembered it this week before
driving myself mildly nuts trying to figure this out. Now the log
message about MSet (even though MSet was not being used) makes
complete sense.

Cheers!
Sherwood McGowan