[asterisk-users] Asterisk to asterisk t.38

Amit Nepal amit.n at phoenixinternet.net
Thu Jan 20 15:26:54 CST 2011

Hi,
     I have an Audio code gateway between two asterisk servers. The
audio code has PRI connected for PSTN. I can send faxes and receive
faxes in ast 1.4 . Also I can send faxes for ast 1.6 to outside (PSTN)
and receive faxes. The only problem I am having is sending/receiving
between ast 1.4 and ast 1.6.

ATA (T.38 capable) > AST 1.6 >>>>>>>>>>AUDIO CODE>>>>>>>>>>AST
1.4>>>>>>ATA (t.38 Capable)

Thank You
Amit Nepal