[asterisk-users] Asterisk to asterisk t.38

David Backeberg dbackeberg at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 14:56:37 CST 2011

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 3:14 PM, Amit Nepal <amit.n at phoenixinternet.net> wrote:
> I have a setup of asterisk 1.6 in one box and asteirsk 1.4 in another. I can
> send recieve faxes from both boxes fine to and from pstn. But the faxing
> between 1.6 and 1.4 extensions does fail. Any ideas please ?

You don't say what's between the boxes as the medium over which the
faxes are going.

Try a fax between them without t.38 and see if it goes through. It
might be a connection that is not reliable for any kind of faxing.

That would not be an asterisk problem, it would be a faxing over a bad
connection problem.