[asterisk-users] Top Posting

Andrew Thomas andy at datavox.co.uk
Tue Jan 18 09:18:49 CST 2011

Why do I top post?  Simple.  I read every message in the thread - and if
there are 10 messages (for example) in that thread - then why should I
have to read them all over again on the last one?

Top posting is here - to stay!

Stop being so anal and 'retro'.  Bottom posting belongs in forums - top
post belongs in e-mail lists.

There - said it!

As for my sig/disclaimer - how about 10 copies of it before you get a
reply?  That's what bottom posting would have done for you!

Anyway "Digium, Inc. | Software Developer" means you should be
developing software - not replying to inane posts like mine :P

Have a nice day!