[asterisk-users] Top Posting

Matt Riddell lists at venturevoip.com
Mon Jan 17 19:26:40 CST 2011

On 17/01/11 4:29 PM, jon pounder wrote:
> Surely there is some mail client smart enough to be able to flip around
> the levels of indenting so most recent is top or bottom.
> If not quit bitching and make one - I will continue top posting since I
> don't seem to be alone in preferring it.

I'm definitely more keen on inline replies - if you reply to 20 points
in someone's email you quote the part you're replying to then reply to it.

In a long email it's the only way.  Otherwise you'd scroll down to find
the question, scroll up to find the answer, scroll down to find the next
question, scroll up for the next answer etc - crazy.

Much easier when replies are inline with the questions.

--
Cheers,

Matt Riddell