[asterisk-users] Top Posting

John Novack jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Sun Jan 16 21:59:15 CST 2011

James M Miller wrote:

> [...]
Pretty funny.

We have done it this way for decades, so we can't even consider another
way. Or even tolerate both ways or even more!

Especially for a group who think so highly of themselves and their skill
in creating, innovation and ( sometimes ) "thinking out of the box" .

Also interesting that the "rule" was only added after this discussion
got so heated last year.

Some of the loudest complainers NEVER trim the list footers, which
wastes even more archive space than this thread.

The world evolves, technology evolves, perhaps even some users will
evolve as well?

If ones brain and e-mail client can't handle both top and bottom posts,
then DITCH IT!

Peg Leg O'Brien

--

Dog is my Co-pilot