[asterisk-users] Top Posting

James M Miller paramedic18 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 21:41:56 CST 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Tilghman
Lesher
Sent: Sunday, 16 January, 2011 22:18
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Top Posting

On Sunday 16 January 2011 20:47:56 James Miller wrote:
> When you get over 500 emails a day on your blackberry you have make a
> decision on what is or is not worth reading at that moment.

Clearly, then, the problem is your blackberry.  Ditch it.  Or stop
subscribing to list email on a device which is clearly not up to the task.

Or would you say that since it's inconvenient for you to clean up your dog
poo, you shouldn't have to pick it up?  And leave it where the rest of us
might step in it?  If you cannot be bothered to clean up after your dog,
maybe you shouldn't be taking your dog to the park.  Similarly, we may not
be able to fine you for failing to obey list rules, but the rules still
apply to you, like it or not.

--
Tilghman