[asterisk-users] Top Posting

James Miller paramedic18 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 20:47:56 CST 2011

When you get over 500 emails a day on your blackberry you have make a decision on what is or is not worth reading at that moment.

Its not lazy at all its cutting through the fluff and finding the emails worth while.  When inside outlook you don't have the hot key b to scroll to the bottom so again, I'd have to scroll down. Add up the time it takes per email x 500 emails, you loose considerable amount of productivity.

Top posting has its useful place as well as bottom posting.

Sent from my Verizon BlackBerry. Always on, Always Connected