[asterisk-users] Top Posting

Tom Rymes trymes at rymes.com
Sat Jan 15 09:22:42 CST 2011

On Jan 15, 2011, at 9:29 AM, Don Kelly wrote:

> That said, of course I want to follow this list's etiquette. I've posted a
> couple times asking how I can interleave responses in Outlook or what other
> approach can I take to make it practical to stop top-posting. Any
> suggestions?

Don:

Outlook-QuoteFix: http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/outlook-quotefix/

I found that program last night after reading one of the pages linked in this thread. The program isn't supported on OL 2007 and newer, but there is a link on the page to a macro for newer versions. Wish I had known about it years ago!

Also, http://mailformat.dan.info/config/outlook.html shows the general steps needed to make Outlook approximate standards.

HTH,

Tom