[asterisk-users] Top Posting

Don Kelly dk at donkelly.biz
Fri Jan 14 21:44:44 CST 2011

I can agree that the entire signature is "not relevant to [the] list." but I
hope you won't find an example of it adding eight lines to every post. I
generally try to include it in only one post in case someone wants to get in
touch with me.

With regard to the trimming and snipping, I'd prefer to see the entire
history in a single message, allowing me to delete all previous posts
without losing any information.

--Don