[asterisk-users] Top Posting

Don Kelly dk at donkelly.biz
Fri Jan 14 19:52:41 CST 2011

Awww...that's no fair. Andrew has bottom-posted to this top-post thread.
That really confuses me.

Andrew's 'header' appears at the top of the 'stuff,' and his comments at the
bottom.

Then there's a little <snip>ing that I would have considered really
important when I only had 16KB of memory to work with, but it leaves me
wondering whose comment was "Seconded..." We've lost the attribution.

What did you mean, Andrew, about "Don's multiple
signatures which I think he will review"?

--Don