[asterisk-users] Bruce B

Tim Nelson tnelson at fudnet.net
Fri Jan 14 19:31:33 CST 2011

You've been officially added to my kill file [1]. The lists are here to
get suggestions and assistance with various issues [2]. They are *NOT*
your one stop shop for everyone doing your homework
[3][4][5][6][7][8][9]. You make it abundantly clear that you're making
no effort whatsoever to find answers to the questions you post. And,
rather than listen to answers given, or even suggestions about your list
etiquette, you instead choose to ignore those suggestions and ask more
questions [10]. AND, to make matters worse, this isn't the only list you
actively abuse [11][12][13].

Also, since you're unable to seek information on your own, I've taken
the liberty of keeping references to all of the above points for you.

If I were a mod, I'd drop you from the list. But alas, pushing your
useless drivel to /dev/null will have to suffice [14].

I'll just sit here listening to a very relevant song [15] while I get
back to the regularly scheduled programming.

--Tim

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kill_file
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mailing_list
[3]