[asterisk-users] Friday Jan 14th @ 12 Noon EST: Humbug

randulo randulo at randulo.com
Fri Jan 14 01:07:39 CST 2011

Greetings ${FellowVoIPuser},

When I saw the word "Humbug" in the Asterisk mailing list, I
remembered my friend Nir Simionovich had mentioned it to me at some
point, possibly at the big wine tasting party in Rostock during
AMOOCON, which may explain why I had forgot about it. Seeing the
thread on the ML, I checked in with Nir and Boaz and invited them to
join the VUC for a status report on the project. This should be a
great call! You can hear all about it and ask questions by joining us
live, or check later for the recorded session.

At 12 Noon EST (http://vuc.me/next for local times) dial
sip:200901 at login.zipdx.com with g722 if possibly or g711. Those are
the only two codecs of ZipDX.

There is a call widget provided by PhoneFromHere.com on the home page
of the main VUC site, displayed during conference hours, as well as a
URL for the mp3 stream. Finally, you can also join by calling
skype:vuc.me

Main site for info: http://VoipUsersConference.org

Hear you there!

/r