[asterisk-users] How to check a number online or offline

DHAVAL INDRODIYA dhaval.it01034 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 00:48:58 CST 2011

HI Phuong,

JIM is right way but if you want to use extension state then there is a
simple way of achiving through
AMI, you need to fire this action on AMI and response have your answer ,

Please read about Action ExtensionState.

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+Manager+API+Action+ExtensionState

If you are looking for extension state just pass extension and you will
receive perfect response of that extension then you cans code as you want.

regards
Dhaval