[asterisk-users] How to check a number online or offline

Phuong Hoang ducphuongbk200586 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 22:26:13 CST 2011

Hi Jim,
Really, I have`nt understood what you said yet. I am building a system on
asterisk, and want to check a number online, offline or unreachable. If
number is online on the extension then i want to redirect other extension.
Redirecting is done by application java using AMI. can you help me do it?
Thanks and best regards!
Phuong