[asterisk-users] VoIP PoE phones for restaurant (kitchen)

Andy Graybeal andy.graybeal at casanueva.com
Wed Jan 5 06:50:19 CST 2011

> I'd definitely look into a phone mounted to the wall that has no actual
> handset, but merely buttons and a speaker grille.  It should probably
> additionally be stainless steel, as I suspect it will need a good cleaning
> at least daily.
>
> The Polycom phones look great on a desk, but they are not industrial in
> design.

What is this dream phone you speak of?  Please help me in located it.  I
don't want to make a mistake with purchasing the wrong thing.  I've
never seen such a thing.

We've got two noisy kitchens that need to talk back and forth.

This is what I first imagined I would find, but I've not found this yet.

Thank you for your response Tilghman.
-Andy