[asterisk-users] VoIP PoE phones for restaurant (kitchen)

Andy Graybeal andy.graybeal at casanueva.com
Tue Jan 4 16:15:54 CST 2011

> The Polycom 321 has not been EOL'd and supports VLAN.  It is, however,
> lacking a 2nd ethernet port if you were to go that route.
>
> -M

Thanks for the response Mark.  I see the 331 has two ports and the same
features as the 321.

I'm wondering what phone would be best being used as an intercom in a
busy kitchen.  I asked this some months ago; but this time around I'm
writing it into this years budget.

I see the 335 has HD Voice and the 321 has "Clarity by Polycom".  Which
would be best in a noisy kitchen using the devices speaker phone?

Should I seek another device for the kitchen all-together?

-Andy