[asterisk-users] Registration failed though configured.

Axelle aafortinet at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 03:01:42 CST 2011

Hi,
> Do these IMSI names / numbers match what your phone is trying to register
> as?  Are there actual "xxxx" at the end of the numbers, or are you
> attempting to obfuscate?

yes xxx are numbers (not real letters x), it's just 'obfuscation' and
anyway it's easier to recognize them by the first few digits.
and yes, they match the phone.

>  Show us the actual logs and the actual sip.conf

well, there isn't more apart from the macro...
And I don't understand why it would work for one phone and not the
other one when the configuration is the same.

Is it possible someway to clear the HLR, databases etc and be sure to
restart in a clean state?

-- Axelle