[asterisk-users] Google Voice outbound Caller ID broken

Vladimir Mikhelson vlad at mikhelson.com
Thu Feb 24 23:06:12 CST 2011

Further analysis showed that a call placed using a GTalk channel which
came as "Restricted" was not recorded under History / Placed in Google
Voice.

A call placed using the same GTalk trunk an hour later was terminated to
the same recipient's phone with the proper CID.

It looks like a call routing issue on the Google Voice end to me.

-Vladimir